Thursday, May 17, 2012

Morning & Observations

It seems to be getting harder to wake up and get our butts out the door. Must be because there are only 19 more days of school. The littles and I are looking forward to long lazy days in the yard playing with the slip and slide eating popsicles and lets not forget sleeping in as much as we can.


Source: egyop.info via Leigha on Pinterest



how very true. being a mommy to a little boy and in my case two there is always something to do. most of the time my time revolves around feeding little boys, cleaning up after little boys and putting out the fires that come up in the lives of little boys. someones brother punched his blue alligator in the face ( poor toofers, hes been getting thrown into the mix these days) it can be exhausting.

 I have made some observations these last few weeks on our lives and our nest.

 ~There is far too much Spiderman paraphernalia in this house
 ~I can get so much more accomplished when the kinder kid is in school. I rarely hear a peep out the preschool pest he pretty much keeps himself busy playing and helping me about the nest
 ~I still do not like or get Sponge Bob, thankfuly the littles can take it or leave it.
 ~I need to sit in the room and keep littles motivated to clean up, little boys well mines anyways rarely just do it, to do it... they need some pep... this sucks up a lot of my time.
 ~Time is ticking. Baby days are quickly dissolving into memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment