Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A morning snap

I've been a busy little bumble bee life is full of things to do and places to go. Too many to list on my weekly to do pad. For over a month now I have completely given up coffee! It was hard at first but I now no longer have a desire or taste for it. I have moved on to tea. I'm in the middle of a total tea crush. I'm straight up smitten with it.
I especially love a cup of chai with a dash of creamer and a sprinkling of cinnamon. I think I love the ritual of something warm, something I can hold in to in my hands and belly in the morning.
Hoping the desire for coffee stays gone but if an itch needs to be scratched I probably will java up again.

I'm So into tea right now I have created a board dedicated to the delicate little leaves of pleasure of pintrest. If your not following my boards you should I give good pin.

Search #teacrush to pull my tea board up.

No comments:

Post a Comment