Thursday, December 27, 2012

Back again and oh so soon. It's been a busy few weeks but I'm getting some much needed down time to relax and regroup.
I have been busy taking pictures here is some if what I have been up to.










Playing with an elf- Elmer had a good time once he was home this year.




Walking in a fabulous coat- I love a snazzy coat









Mommy duty - always





Cleansing - it was great so glad I gave it a try.





Receiving notes from Santa - he's such a thoughtful chap!




Revamping - luv me some fresh hair





Being spoiled because I'm worth every darn penny!




Bubbling up!





Having breakfast dates - we love them.





Making new year plans





Making notes




Even at home keeping it stylish

I'll be back soon I promise :)



- Michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment