Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fab Mama review : Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip


{ beauty Rush lip gloss, Victoria's Secret}

Picked up this lip gloss during a trip to Victoria's Secret to pick up some necessities. While I was in line I had a momentary lapse and submitted to my urge of the ever present pixie that lives in me : Miss Impulse Buy. I have enough pink lip gloss so I choose the pretty buff color. At first I was not sure if I would like it seemed to have too much glitter . But once I smoothed it on I fell in love. very shiny , natural sheer color highlights the natural color of my lips, which I like. Not sure if this is lip gloss is suppose to have a plumping effect but it seems to tingle my lips and they appear fuller. The little pot it comes in is very chic and it fits perfect at the bottom of my bag. I really like it. I rate it a 3-5. Still searching for the "perfect" lip gloss I know its out there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment