Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday Dinner




Whipped up some yummy pasta tonight for dinner. Cooked up ground turkey meat, sauted spinach , red bell peppers, and crimini mushrooms ( chopped up the mushrooms and bell peppers) added a few dashes of dried up pepper flakes, a teaspoon of minced garlic let them all cook down and mingle in the pan. After the rigatoni ( my noodle of choice) boiled I drained and then added to the pan added in my favorite pasta sauce and then let them all cook together a little longer. Once E got home I I sprinkled a little but of cheese on top and served it up. lmG loved it, bbD he took a pass on this meal (brat). As we were finishing up E informed me that this pasta dish was outstanding he felt like he just went to an authentic Italian eatery and can not believe he did not have to shell out cash for the meal...I was quite taken back with the compliment. I think I actually blushed. I am quite the cook, a baker that's a different story. Although I was taken with the lovely remark on my meal I advised E that just because he did not have to pay cash does not mean he will not be paying for his meal. I am feeling a empty is the closet and told him I am feeling a trip to the mall coming on. He laughed it off, but I am serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment