Thursday, February 26, 2009

Snack Attack




Thursday after work I felt a little snackish. I made a few essential stops I have been needing to make. Spoke to a local jeweler about a project I am working on. Project Dazzle me as I like to call it. Then headed over to the local salon to catch up and schedule with the Chemical Queen Tara ( my stylist). Before picking up the little I decided to drive over the hill to Bayfair mall and make a caffeine stop at Starbucks. Picked up a yummy soy vanilla latte, tall I figure it's my night before my three day weekend I can stand to stay up a little later than usual.I had a small craving for something sweet and choose the toffee pecan cookie. This cookie is my absolute FAVORITE cookie at Starbucks. To make it more thrilling its not at each Starbucks. I only come across it from time to time so when I inquire about it and they have them in the stock I always snatch one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment