Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday Finally...



Thursday boxed lunch

A hodgepodge of eats on the menu:

Breakfast : Starbucks short vanilla soy latte(2) 1 petite vanilla scone (2)
Breakfast total= 4

Lunch : 2 mini pitas with hummus and sliced ham and sliced red peppers (5) , side salad no dressing (0) 1/4 cup black bean soup(1)
Lunch total = 6

Not too shabby. Went to weight watchers yesterday and dropped 2.2 lbs. I was SO happy hopefully I have made it over the weight loss plateau and I can start losing more on a weekly basis.

Last night I decided that I would turn Wednesday night into left over night this week. One I was lazy to cook and two, I still had a lot of trip tip left we turned it into sandwiches and called it a day. The sandwich was perfect. I served it on Grace baking potato rosemary bread. delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment