Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday




One of my favorite things to do is purge the house. I feel like there is clutter here clutter there , clutter clutter everywhere. We have a few non profit companies that will pick up your older things and then sell them to fund their projects. The one I like to donate the most to is PARCA. Every 6 weeks or so I do a complete and total purge of the house. Top to bottom. each room gets a once over. Clothes the LMG can not longer fit into get passed down to BBD closet. Clothes that BBD can not longer wear I either give to the local free cycle or place in a bag for Parca to pick up. Then on to the hallway closet and bathroom . Older beat up towels get cut up and chopped down for dish cloths or get donated. My room is my favorite to purge. If I have not worn it in 6 months it leaves the house pronto. This of course leaves lots of room for more shopping my favorite thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment