Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yelp Elite Event

I recently made Elite status on Yelp. I was quite pleased that my reviews were taken into account and I was granted this almighty badge of honor. If you Yelp , then you know what I am talking about. One of the great benefits of being Elite are the Elite Events. Last night we attended my very first Elite event at Easy925 in Danville. It was an 80's themed party. We did not come in dress up but still had an awesome time. Yelp and Easy925, along with SKYY provided us with drinks. You basically got to sample the drinks and you would vote for your favorite. The winner(drink) with the most votes got a permanent place on the menu as the Yelp approved drink. I likes the Cruel Summer, E liked the Purple Rain. Before we left I got a cute Elite hoodie that I am looking ofrward to rocking about town sometime soon. E let me know that I am kinda of a nerd with my Yelp obsession and my blog on the way home but it's ok... I may have become a bit of a geek but I am still chic ;)

I will admit all the drinks last night were smidge much for me I had a little trouble getting out of bed and for a moment felt a little woozy. I can not party like I use to. Boo hoo. Oh well, maybe more Yelp Elite events will keep me in a more regular go out mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment