Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Monday Dinner

chopped  veggies

Decided to make the most of my left over rice and whipped up ground Italian sausage with veggies and black beans. Very tasty meal. I served it over the white rice but it could have been done with pasta or quinoa, cous cous or just by its self This actually turned out more like a stove top chili once I added the black beans but it was very good on a night that was a little on the chilly side. Chopped veggies for dinner. Used a really pretty pepper kinda long and fat. The color was neat it was a garnet colored pepper.

Monday dinner
Cooked down with the italian sausage and black beans. Served over rice. Have you noticed a theme with my dinners. They have turned into a one pot stop. I am thinking this is laziness but not 100% sure just yet. Will make less one pot meals in the coming days.

littles  dinner
A plate for the littles. Rice, sausage veggie dish with cheese on top. They usually go for things with cheese on top this time not so much. I also made a chocolate, apricot jam sandwich for them. Gabriel love the nutella spread I keep in the house and every once in a while I will make a little sandwich like this for them to enjoy at dinner or lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment