Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thursday Dinner




Fantastic night for sandwich. On the menu, left over pork roast sandwich, served on sourdough bread, with mango ginger chutney, and sprouts. On the side a spring greens salad. This dinner created quite the controversy in my house. Thursday is usually every man for himself night. This means left overs, a sandwich whatever. Elvin had a deli sliced sandwich of Italian turkey with chips while I enjoyed this fantastic meal. Here is the facebook convo that ensued after he spotted my plate.


Elvin Alvino Jr is looking at the great meal michelle made for herself wondering where mine is

Raul Victor Smith at 5:00pm March 26
Go outside and it's in a bowl that has the name FIDO on it. LOL!

Elvin Alvino Jr at 5:05pm March 26
Lol we are outside.... And now i cant stop her from laughing.

Michelle Castro-Alvino at 5:11pm March 26
I love that grown men can talk smack about their wives with buddies and wives on facebook but can't slap a meal together. Thats what you get Elvin for the quick fix meal baby cakes. Patience Grass Hopper... at the end you have a dish like mine... and it was GOOOD!

Elvin Alvino Jr at 5:20pm March 26
I love that the same women who make these wonderful meals and have such wit about them cant use a hammer and nail to hang a picture frame to a wall

Michelle Castro-Alvino at 5:27pm March 26
wow Elvin you put me on blast on facebook. I hope you are ready for a long lonely night with palm -ela

Elvin Alvino Jr at 5:29pm March 26
Lol....patience Grasshopper she will knock on your door soon as well.

Michelle Castro-Alvino at 5:38pm March 26
why did i even get you on facebook. leave me alone brat

Michael Jason Williams at 7:01pm March 26
Yo Elvin..this is funny..:>)
Elvin Alvino Jr at 7:03pm March 26

Just me and the wife busting chops... LoL

Raul Victor Smith at 7:05pm March 26
Holy crap! I can just visualize the remote control flying across the room. Followed by a "Oh no you di int!"

Michael Jason Williams at 7:07pm March 26
yes i di id..:>)



WHATEVER. The Sandwich was yummy, I loved it and look forward to making that roast again so I can do a sandwich redo. After all of that I am not sure why I urged E to get on facebook.

5 comments:

  1. Looks yummy!

    I stopped by from SITS to welcome you! It's great to have you in the SITStahood:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great sandwich...welcome to the SITS community :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stoppin' by from SITS to say "hi" and welcome. I know that you will enjoy being a part of this vibrant community of bloggers.

    carma :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun blog....

    Glad to have another SITSer, Welcome! I'm hosting a monogram bag giveaway...come on over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT looks DIVINE!! YUMMY!

    Dropping by from SITS to welcome you to the SITStahood!

    ReplyDelete