Monday, April 6, 2009

A Dash of Spring

picture 135


picture 131


picture 132

A cute idea to add a little bit of Easter color with out blowing the bank. Take a cutsie glass bowl and fill it with colorful plastic eggs. I used this as a center piece for the dining room ( my kitchen, lol)table. The eggs will be used later to add to the littles baskets later this week. The Littles were very excited to see the littles orbs of color on the table and it took them not time to get into the eggs and play.

I have been so busy that I have neglected my blog this week. I have a few adventures to write about. Spud box, gathering raw materials for easter baskets, a fabulous night in the city with my dear friend Carlos and of course date night and new discoveries. More to come later today and tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment