Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My favorite snaps from the weekend

E was gone for a few days out of town for a school trip. I had a weekend full of littles love and attention. These are two of my favorite snaps from this weekend.


Picture 181
BBD @ Superfranks on Saturday. Such a cute picture and face of course ... no?



The Littles Sunday morning before we headed out for the day.

More to come ... forgot my camera cable at home today. Our weekend consisted of a trip to the farmers market, a play date at Super franks, a weekly trip to Target, a quick jaunt to the office ,lunch with Teeti Monica, kite flying, bike riding and finally playing in the sand at Canyon Middle School track, while I got in some exercise.

In the end it was a fun filled, frenzied weekend full of laughs and kisses with my two favorite boys. And hey, I survived single mommy-hood for a few days good for me!

1 comment: