Monday, May 4, 2009

Snaps from the Farmers Market

Picture 196

Here are some snaps from our trip to the Farmers Market a week or so ago. We found a cute little bakery that some of the moms in the CVMC were raving about and I must say they were right. I picked up a couple of pigs ina blanket for the littles along with a raspberry smiley face cookie and a raisin snail for myself. Very yummy. I learned on the CVMC message board that this bakery the Swiss Delice is opening another location in CV. very exciting news I really miss the old bakery in the village , and looking forward to going in more often and picking up some of their yummy baguettes and pastry's for the boys.
Picture 199

LMG snacking on a smiley face cookie

Picture 200

BBD spying on LMG's cookie... proably thinking it looks better than his pig in a blanket

Picture 198

OOEY GOOEY Raisin Snail

No comments:

Post a Comment