Monday, May 18, 2009

Their Red Period



A snap of toddler/preschooler art. I brought home some art the littles conjured up last week. As artists I am not sure how they are developing? At first I could not decide if they were learning more about the color red or what.. but then my mom informed me they are out of paint and I need to send some more over. The littles love to paint!

In the center LMG created this thing...my mom helped. At first I was scared to touch it I thought it was a crushed creature of sorts. I was then informed that its a pine cone painted red... then rolled in raw rice kernels painted with more red( did I tell you they are out of other colors) and then tied with a bow. Not my most favorite project, but I still hung on the fridge like a good mommy. On the shopping list this week... more paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment