Wednesday, June 3, 2009

MOO Cards ... So Cute

Picture 288

I found these fantastic mini business card while exploring flickr. They are actually made by a company called MOO.


I think the idea is fantastic. I am sure you can make business cards all shapes and sizes but I am using these as gift tags. I thought it would be a different and unique not to mention cute and fabulous way to get a gift from our family.

I am always looking for stand out ideas, and gifts.. .wrapping etc. so this takes it to that level. I adore these I think they are ultra chic and classy. I used photos from my flickr photostream and also a few shots from our photo shoot with Tanya Mally A talented photographer and friend in the East Bay. You get 100 mini business cards for $19.99. I think very affordable since they will last me a very long time. It is also like a bonus gift when you receive this gift tag. You can keep it, post it on the fridge or put it where ever. I heart these.

Picture 289
The sentiment actually reads: From us to you best wishes! then the next line lists our names ect. Sorry so blurry I could not get ot that clear and the picnik feature on flickr was not helping today.

No comments:

Post a Comment