Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mama Sundays

Picture 258

WOW! for the first time in awhile my week looks pretty not busy. This is a little surprising since E started school again this week and we are back to our old schedule and business.

Last Sunday was my first official "Sunday Off". The joys of having a house full of men has finally shined its happy sun on me and now that its football season E has offered up taking care of the boys all day and teaching them about football and vegging out man style while I have loads of free time.

Last week (8/23) I celebrated my first Sunday off by catching a movie with my fab cousin S. We saw a random movie "A Perfect Getaway". It was kinda suspenseful and kinda lame all wrapped into one ball of drama. I mean it was not awful but it was not worthy of any award with the upcoming award season almost upon us.

We then ended the afternoon with lunch and wine at Pasta Pomodoro. One of our favorite places to catch a bite. We had an afternoon of gossip, girl chat and laughs. It was fun and I am looking forward to scheduling another Sunday date with her soon... since I have so much time on my hands.

What was really nice about Sunday was I put on a crock pot of chicken carrots, potatoes and onions before I left the house. By the time I got home all I had to do was whip up some homemade gravy and serve. I ended the night with quick but exciting date with my little LMG to Target our favorite place to shop together.

So I have weeks ahead of me of free Sundays. I am thinking maybe I can take class of sorts, maybe a photography class, a yoga class, a pottery class or cooking.I need to come up with something before I end up getting bored on Sundays. That would be no good. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment