Friday, October 2, 2009

Bento Box Bonanza

Picture 324

So for months now I have been reading a cute little blog, actually to be quite honest I have a tiny blog crush on a few of the blogs I read daily Wendy's Blog is one of them. She creates these fantastic little bento boxes for her son  that I adore and have been wanting to do for the little for awhile now.  I headed over to Daiso and picked up some cute little supplies to get me started.

Picture 320

Yikes lots of stuff goes into proper fun bento making? I should have know. I stuck  my supplies in a clear shoebox I picked up at here. A secret weapon I use to stay organized at home I got an awesome deal for 30 of these hot little puppies so I have plenty to use around the house. For now I am storing on top of microwave for easy  prep access... some of these little items will be used to jazz up all of the littles meals. Yes, a little more work but alot more fun and thats what it's all about at their age in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment