Friday, October 2, 2009

End Of The Week Lunch Box

Picture 323

Happy Friday to all! I plan on doing a lot of Blogging today so let's start out with a lunch box:

Salad greens, sprouts and black bean salad (1),  1 table spoon of peanut butter and 1 half apple (3), half a banana (2), Kasi Morning Sunrise cereal sample packet (1) ,one trader  joes organic lolly pop .. I bought these for the littles  but stole one since I am a little curious how they taste.  That's right,  candy in the house for a whole seven days and this is the first one I am going to have.  Snaps for me... 3 pops are 1 point , but I am going to count the 1 point anyways and a WW 1 point bar.

Whole box  is 9 points... I should go to calorie king and count all of these calories or keep a running tally  but its Friday I will start better habits next week. Breakfast,  btw was a 6 oz muscle milk protein shake in chocolate  3 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment