Thursday, October 22, 2009

FAB MAMA Review : Kashi Honey Sunshine


At long last a long awaited FabMama Review. As soon as I nibbled these I knew a review was needed.





Think Cap N'Crunch grows up. Less sugar but same yummy crunch.  I really liked this cereal. It maybe because I use to love Cap'N Crunch as a kid  or that for the first trimester of my pregnancy with LMG I had a ferocious craving for Crunch Berry cereal. Whatever it is, I loved that Kashi did the smarter version of this cereal. In fact I applaud the whole line of Kashi cereals . Love them! This cereal is sure to be crowd pleaser at my house. Both E and the littles will love it and its a better option than what they usually want me to buy. Easy topping for ice cream , yogurt  or as pick ups with my famous  (ok, I know they are only famous at my house) pick up dips. Quick  and easy for a snack trap and a perfect cereal snack  for a bento box.

No comments:

Post a Comment