Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday Eats


Monday lunch box

hard boiled egg(2), TJ's apple cereal  bar (3),  half banana (1),  half chicken bread sandwich with sprouts and feta (4) , 1/2 cup beef  stew (3) 1 slice laughing cow cheese  (1)

Breakfast : 6 oz  muscle milk smoothie  (3) opps I forgot my 11 am short vanilla non fat latte ... so bad  but I needed it today I was starving well before lunch time.... by the way why am I feeling like I am starving  early in the Am. I think I need to add some peanut butter to my smoothie or maybe pack a rice cake or something I don't know but I need to figure it out. I am not felleing like this meal replacement shake is replacing anything.... maybe I should be mkaing a bigger one? Any advice?

A not so exciting box but whatever its Monday. I got a head start on Monday night dinner by turning on my crock pot last night and making a yum yum  beef stew. It smelled so delish this am I cheated and packed a half cup for lunch just to hold me over until I can get home and enjoy this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment