Monday, October 5, 2009

SPPPAHH Party!






  The Spa Party Spread, simple but yummy

 


My famous salad. I get so many compliments on this salad and its really really simple. I added some sprouts in this time for some variety and added crunch.



Refreshments wine and lemonade Love my touches of Halloween ?



My soaking feet (top) the Bombard sisters (long time friends 15 + years) Katie not being blog picture friendly and Sarah. Both have gone on to take new last names but they will forever be the Bombard sisters to me.


 
Moi, Julie another long time friend and our girl Ivanka


The two Danielle's


My always gorgeous cousin Sandra         (top)                    Ivanka testing product (bottom)

This last Saturday I hosted a Pink Papaya Spa Party. I love, love , love potions and lotions so this party was right up my alley and I was hosting for an old friend Tracy so I  have been looking forward to it for a few weeks now. These  products are yummy, I adore them and the company is really new  with a lot of ground floor opportunities available and I am sure always seeking consultants. Honestly, there is nothing really on the scene like these products and I would know I am as elf confessed product junkie.

As I am blogging about this party it is a little amazing that I  did not get a picture of the actual display table or Tracy doing her thing but my girls booked 4 parties so I will have to snap and post  these in the next few weeks and I am thinking about hosting again for a group of gals that could not make it. We had a blast we totally indulged in beauty care products, drank wine and ate and of course there was girl talk. I love hosting and having my friends over I will need to do it more often.

E, by the way took the little to their first movie. Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. I heard they loved it!
If you want to host a party of learn more about Pink Papaya contact Tracy, she is awesome!

I'll be back sooner rather than later with my Pink Papaya product favorites.

PS girls if you have other pictures pls forward to me so I can post.

No comments:

Post a Comment