Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tuesday Wednesday Lunch Boxes .. and gym update


Picture 344

Tuesdays Lunch Box
String Cheese (2)
Trader Joes Apricot fruit strip(1)
hard boiled egg (2)
Beef Stew (4)
Banana I did not eat and a lara bar I did not eat either.

Breakfast was muscle milk  shake (3) and rice cake (1)

Picture 345

Wednesdays Lunch Box

Half of a santa fe burrito that I had for dinner last night from the burrito shop , not sure of points
sprout tofu blueberry salad (2)
string cheese (2)
hard boiled egg (2)
half a banana (1)
Tj's apple crusher (2)

I also had a muscle milk protein shake for breakfast (3)  with a rice cake (1)

If your just starting to read my blog the numbers in  the parenthesis after a food item is the weight watchers point value . hope that helps clear that up.

I will say that I feel hungry already. I don't know what it is about sitting in this office in the morning that makes me so hungry. It's frustrating since I am trying to be good  and don't want to blow my points. I had a great work out at the gym the last two days and since Monday I have earned  more than 15 activity points that I am able to use?   I think this is wrong  I was not sure I could earn so many and actually use them so I  am checking with my weight watchers leader this week. What did I do to earn those points... my lunch walk 30 minutes a day gets me 2 points. I worked out on the elliptical machine for 30 minutes and that earned me 5 . Free weight machines  Monday took a yoga class for 75 minutes and totally worked my butt off that earned me 6 .  Monday I also did 300 crunches.

I repeated the regimen on Tuesday, lunch walk , elliptical @ gym plus weights and crunches Skipped yoga as I was tired yesterday and had to run to Target. All in all its been a pretty successful week for  keeping on my plan and working out I hope it pays off on Friday when I weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment