Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Soggy Day Lunch Box




What an awful day already. Woke up late thanks to a little that snuck into bed with me and threw my internal body clock off with his  wiggling in the middle of the night.  As I was rushing to work in the soggy weather I was harrassed by a police man ... I was going the speed limit but he still choose to flash this big light on me  make me pull over and then he drove right by me . I guess I should be happy that it was a little warning  to slow down and not a ticket but that made me even more late. I gave into cold weather temptation and got a latte and a nibble  from Starbucks I did not even finish because the both tasted nasty.


Now on to the box.

Breakfast. I give up on that points wise . Forget about it
Lunch: brown rice, black beans and chicken  (4), cheese stick (2)
Snack : a choice of a lara bar  cherry pie (5) a tj cereal bar (3) or a rice cake (1) depending on how this day goes will be the deciding factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment