Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dear Gabriel



Dear Gabriel,

Today is Thanksgiving. Your third one. I want you to know  I am thankful for the gift you have given me and all the lessons you have taught me being your mommy. There was a lot going on in your little life this month. Although you missed some school days because of a cold you have been bringing home more art projects . Mommy had a teacher conference with teacher Sherry at school. Here is the report I got back.

Progress Report Fall 2009:


The Children I play with most: Ayden, Sidney, Christos, Kyle and Matthew.

Favorite Activities: Art, easel painting, play dough, blocks, and sensory tables. He loves outdoor play a lot:he enjoys bikes, scooters, and the sand box.Gabriel tries everything at least once.

Goals for the year: To continue to show desire and curiosity to learn.

Comments: Gabriel is very outgoing, smart, polite, lovable and very funny. He is very eager to learn and have fun with his classmates. I am excited to watch how much Gabriel will mature and grow over the school year.

I am so glad baby bear that you are enjoying school and that you are getting the most out of your experiences there. Just like teacher Sherry wants to see how you grow  and develop during your school year Mommy is very excited to see what an even greater little boy you grow into.  Love you so much little bug!

Love ,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment