Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm Back With A Lunch Box




Howdy! I can not seem to get into  swing of things these days. Theres a lot on my plate and my mind but lets see if I can get back on track with blogging and posting eats and activity  points  something new this year.
numbers in ( ) indicate WW point value

Breakfast: 1 slice  wheat toast (1) , 1 teaspoon  peanut butter (2.5) , one morning star veggie breakfast patty (2), muscle milk smoothie (3)
breakfast total- 8.5 points

Lunch: side salad (0), salame sandwhich (4), hard boiled egg (2) , fig newton cookies ( 2)
Lunch total - 8 points

Plans for dinner ... unless something changes pasta with turkey meat spinach and mushrooms, salad

Activity plans for the day : lunch walk   30 minutes = + 2 points
                                        Flow Yoga class  90 minutes = +5

No comments:

Post a Comment