Monday, January 11, 2010

Project : Pamper Me Week 1






                                                                      QUACK!

I am not sure if this really qualifies as a project but I am going to take on the challenge anyways. I made a few resolutions this year to myself. I was starting to feel like I was putting little ol' me on the back burner. Once I realized  what I was doing I quickly snapped  back into reality and decided to think of something I think of as totally indulgent and make it into a project I can blog about. Once of the first things that came to mind was bubble baths.

I can honestly say since becoming old enough to shower alone (7 years old or so) I have rarely taken a bubble bath. I can even go a bit further and say since moving out on my own almost 10 years ago I have taken maybe one bubble bath a year. Why  you may ask? I think its a waste of time and water. Plain and simple. I like to get up get in the shower and get my day started.

I vowed to think of bubble baths in a positive light.Last week I had my first official bubble bath of the year. I plan on taking them weekly  when I find some alone time and to totally indulge in the whole experience. Listen to my favorite music, chill out, gab and dish on the phone about the latest celebrity trends and gossip tidbits I come across but mostly enjoy the peace and tranquility that you can only find in a tub full of  bubbles.
This project series will have 52 or more postings  on my various bubbles baths. I will be posting several Fabmama Reviews of bathing lotions and potions. So stay tuned for more. The count of  baths for far, two bubble baths, one product review bubbling in my brain, and two littles dying to break into the bathroom and conversate with me while I am relaxing . We will see how this goes.

1 comment:

  1. hey i just found your blog from SITS! I am in SD, CA. I like the idea of bath! I thought mmmm how many baths have i had? one that i can remember from 09!! lol

    ReplyDelete