Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday Eats

Tuesday is here and with it another lunch box and run down of the things I am eating today.

Breakfast: whole wheat toast (1)  with 1 teaspoon of peanut butter  (2.5)
Breakfast total 3.5 points
Tuesdays at the office are tricky for staying on target since the company picks up starbucks coffee with an array of pastry for us. The plan have a smallcoffee because I need it today if I plan on staying up until 10 pm for the CVMC general meeting.


The makings of a  healthy lunch box


Lunch today is a dinner repeat really  1/2 cup of pasta (4)  a side of salad greens , no dressing no extras (0), hard boiled egg (2) I also packed a snack of 20 almonds (3 ) and a  1/2 cup of seaweed rice balls from Trader Joe's (2)

Lunch total 11  although  5 of these points count for a snack.
 On the agenda  as far as fitness and activity goes today I am still on the fence. it's raining this am so I am not sure if I am really up for walking in the rain this afternoon. I feel a cold coming on and don't want to make it worse.




Lunch packed up in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment