Thursday, February 11, 2010

AWWW I'm Still Here

So sorry it's really been too long since I have posted. Some how some way I got distracted but all of that is over now and I am back on track to share random shopping moments, the bliss of being in  a house full of littles and everyones favorite... the lunch box. So please forgive me.  While doing nothing at work today, my favorite work day activity besides commenting on friends facebook pictures, reading my blog roll  is shopping Etsy. I found  the most adorable valentine that put a smile on my face and made me think of the good old  days of my youth when every girl had a Jordan Catalano  and being in love with him was sheer torture! Thank the Lord I outgrew all of that tortured love years ago and found the most wonderful person ever to share my life with.

Shop here if you still have a Jordan you want to send this to.

No comments:

Post a Comment