Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dear David January 2010




Dear David, 

My little maker of mischief. Although January has been an all around boring month for us  as a family you have sprouted in to quite a little trouble maker this last month. Clothes tossed out of the drawers and piled up in  your room, it must have been David.  Someone jumping on our bed and making a mess of the blankets and pillows, yep it  must have been David. Someone tossing food from their plate in protest of what is being served to them, oh yeah thats you David. Oh my goodness if I really had more times on my hand I would write down every little naughty thing you have been up to but I fear the list would be longer than I would actually like to admit to. 

So on to some positive things you have been doing this month. Talking SO much. Your putting little sentences together left and right. Putting your shoes on yourself. Helping to pick out your clothes. You are a very good people watcher, one person in particular ... Gabriel. What ever he has done you are immediately going to copy him. So as I am sure you can imagine this has increased the amount of mischief that you are actually creating in this house these days. To top it all of you have developed this funny little chuckle ( it is so funny) its like a throaty little  "AHAHAHA" that you let out when ever you are actually up to a less then happy moment for mommy . It reminds me very much of a little comic book villain  that goes after the super hero and sets him off course and then little thought bubble is filled with the glee and delight in the trouble they have caused. It's all very cute just like you my little luv bug.


Love, 
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment