Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dear Gabriel - January 2010



 Dear Gabriel, 

New year new fun with my little baby bear. I wish I can say we had a more exciting month but after all of the holiday business we really had a not so exciting month.  you have turned into quite the little music kid. You love singing and dancing. For awhile now you have been singing your favorite preschool jams from Noggin and Nick Jr. but now you are recognizing  songs from the radio and asking me "Mommy, what is this song ?" I will answer Frank Sinatra, U2, LL Cool J whatever it happens to be. You contemplate it listen for a minute more and decide if you like it. Sometimes you break out in a funny little dance, listen to the lyrics and attempt to sing along and sometimes you request I change it to the next song. 


This month the tormenting of your little brother  has taken a turn  straight to naughty -ville. I will say that  this last month you have been on time out more times than I can count. And still even after you apologize to David   not even 5 minutes later you are wrestling, tackling, or jumping on him again. After a few long talks that we thought we were getting through to you I have just about given up.  I am hoping you will lighten up on him but I keep hearing this is how boys are and I am ready for the challenge. 

Love , 
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment