Monday, March 1, 2010

Dear David February 2010




Hooray for my little Daveypooh! This month we made great strides in your potty training success. I am so proud of you. Each and everyday you are growing up a little bit more.  It's been a tough road to get you to go pee pee on the potty but now all I have to do is remind you and you do it ... like a little pee pee rock star.

We are still working on getting you to tell us when you have to go and working on #2 but hey it's a start. It's fun seeing you walk around the house in your big boy underwear. Sadly it reminds me that the days of having a house full of babies is soon to be over. This idea fills me with excitement for the next chapters in our lives and sadness as no mommy wants her babies to grow up so fast. 

This month you have been up to so much. We have been getting you dressed up in your Batman cape and mask everyday at your request. You run up and down the house for what seems like hours on end. You have been very interested in art projects and helping out around the house by "cleaning" the coffee table with a old dry wash cloth. At first I got it wet for you to help out but you just sucked on it to get  the water and refused to clean so we have made small changes as you love to "clean" . When I ask you to pick up your toys in your room however you refuse so really I don't think your as into cleaning as you pretend to be . But thats okay. 

Looking forward to what March will bring.

Love , 
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment