Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Thank You

More ... Please



A snap of the littles. My how they have grown. I look at this picture and I see the face of their dad and I see my face. Very reminiscent of happier times. I guess that's what's left at this point right? I wonder how will they grow, what will they be? proud strong men? How do I raise this kind of man is it wrong to raise a child with too much pride? I was at church a while back and the sermon was on how pride is the root of all evil. I certainly don't want to instill that do I?

I had a good week. I feel strong and proud ( insert notes from sermon here) I'm looking forward to a snuggle with my snuggle bunnies tonight and then relaxing night in my bed. I do miss being tucked in sometimes but then again I miss a lot of things .

Less sad more glad Missy !
On my agenda this weekend a weekend that I am little free-

A party with gfs
Sleeping in - oh the bliss that will be
A meet up with new pal
As much vegetation time I can muster
A few cocktails and laughs

Sounds delightful right? I think so too :)
Enjoy your weekend I will be enjoying mine



-- Posted From My fabulous iPhone

CV fab mama/curlie girlie gone mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment