Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hi






Long long day. It's fat Tuesday in my former life I would make a huge meal and be decadent as possible on a random Tuesday. All set to stick to my plan for the Lent season sacrifices. Tonight I did not make a highly decadent meal although I am indulging on fast food ( I rarely eat fast food) thats being delivered. For lent this year I am giving up bs. Other peoples in particular. I am embracing my present and taking the future as it comes . Yep! I'm well on my way to getting my happy back... As I type thus with chipped black nail polish and hum I will survive in my head. Not to sound cliche ... Bring it .... Winning .... Charlie Sheen ur a train wreck but I'm running with ur positivity.
delete the negative accentuate the positive.


-- Posted From My fabulous iPhone

CV fab mama/curlie girlie gone mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment