Thursday, June 2, 2011

Little Photos

The littles love my iphone. They have always been a fan but now they are really really into it since they have grown up enough to play some games. I find myself very often handing it over to them so they can play with it. We have to set a timer so each boy gets equal time. Im always on the look out for free kid apps to keep them busy. Once upon a time in a former life I had an ipad but thats no more. I need to try and save up some cash and maybe invest in one for christmas for the kids especially Gabriel since hes really taken to studying, learning to read and such.

One of their favorite things to do is take pictures. Yes, its true i have handed down my photogenic genes to my babies. We are always stopping and posing. Recently Gabriel took his first photo. you can see it below. He prefers to shoot photos using the hipstamatic app. Why? im not sure but he hunts the app out and take pictures around the house.

The following pictures are:
David's first iphone picture he was a little off but we loved it

Gabriel's first iphone photo which i am so in love with its one of my current favorite photos of myself I love this moment he caught we were staying up late on a Friday night watching Survivor... the littles love Survivor :)

Lastly, Gabriel's most recent iphone photo. Hes got a good eye that kid. He always seems to capture me in the right light.





No comments:

Post a Comment