Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy Weekend To You




It is seemingly cooler today something I am greatly appreciating. I'm a sweet little flower and wilt in the heat.On a lazy Saturday i'm currently...

Doing -pinning and repining, blogging,texting, mommy-ing, wiggling my booty on the couch to my current play list
Drinking- coffee what else altho the stuff is not really working all those late nights i have been keeping
Watching - Bravo, its my happy place
Needing - shower, foot rub , long kiss, lip gloss not necessarily in that order
Listening - my little coconut luvr muffins constant chitter chatter, fresh ass playlist im in full busy momma bird, busy bee mode one ear bud in
Planning- a long walk, im doing a half marathon in three months need to get my train on
Plotting- always ... no but seriously a nap i have become quite lusty over long weekend naps ,my master plan for this bogus ass company picnic tomorrow
Faking - restfulness and the smile im going to be faking at said bogus picnic tomorrow . I can not wait. GAG!
Craving- That long yummy kiss, a mocha coconut frap, a new bag, trip to the Gap, a good proper flirt session, but I would settle for a good conversation
Remaining- fresh, fabulous, yummy, fun,giggly... always

No comments:

Post a Comment