Wednesday, July 6, 2011




The more that seems blurry the more things become clear... You never ever know a person and I am now fine with that. Whats new and exciting with me? my life , my littles, my exciting new friendships. Learning just because one person can never appreciate you does not mean that another can't be smitten with you and all that you bring to the table and that is a deep down warm yummy feeling.

One hurdle down many more battles to be fought. I have hit a stride now with all of the insults and abuse roll off of me like water on the feathers of a swans back. Some where on this awesome thing called the internet is the true story of what happend to my family all of it every dirty little detail of it all. And when the time is right I will link it here and the tale will be told...

No comments:

Post a Comment