Tuesday, June 7, 2011

happy birthday to me





happy birthday to me. another year older and a little more wiser. its funny how a year can change a persons entire life... funny how one could think their entire life hung on one person. i have so many plans for this year. i plan on making it one of the best of my life. somehow i feel like its not going to be hard at all. here is a short list of things im planning on:

smile always- i have a great one so why hide it
hug and kiss my sons as much as possible each and every day
embrace all of the great people God has put on my path.
enjoy and cultivate new friendships -water them and watch them grow
remain positive, fabulous, fresh
don't block my blessings
sing & dance often - in the shower, in the ca,r in the kitchen while making dinner
be - be a busy bumble bee- let things be - enjoy the moments of being - be myself
pull out my handy dandy life list - many bloggers have one and start marking things off- will publish at later time
learn something new
cook one new recipe a week
shine brightly

mostly im looking forward to all the happiness my little heart can take

No comments:

Post a Comment