Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm a pen pal :)

I love this voulnteer project that I do with girls inc. I'm a pen pal for several weeks to a elementary school age girl. This is my first letter in a long while. I used to do this project before my life got turned all about and now that I'm finding my way back to normal ... I want to give a bit of myself and time to a program I'm very fond of.

It's pretty simple you write a girl a letter and you ask her interesting things like what her favorite subject is or color or flavor ice cream and you tell her a bit about yourself . That you are 33 you like cooking and loved history and English class in school and that your favorite color is pink . You make a few colorful doodles and you anxiously wait for a reply. Now that I have a Kinderkid making out their writing won't be that tough. I wonder who I'll get this year and what her favorite color is.

No comments:

Post a Comment