Monday, January 23, 2012

Cleansing

I started a cleanse this week. It's a 7 day quick cleanse. I'm excited about purging my body of waste and yuck just the way I purged my spirit of yuck recently. So far it's going ok. I was a little hungry when I got home but not starving. This cleanse is suppose to be one I can still eat food on . Next week I'm going to do a beginners juice cleanse. If I could afford it I would just send away for a proper cleanse oh one of these posh cleansing sites I'm always reading about but I'm not do im going to do it the DIY way. Of course I did buy a book to give me some guidelines and mixtures to concoct . I think I will try and save away for a cleanse for my birthday this year a gift of wellness and wholesomeness for myself. The third most important person in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment