Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 2 project bubble bath

Or as I love to call it project mermaid. I had a long relaxing weekend. Late lady night I realized I did not despite my fruitful attempts at relaxation did not pencil in my bubble bath. So, I got right to it. I discovered the love and toast bath line at target this weekend . It smells enchanting. Almost good enough to want to nibble on. The creamy bath wash makes some delightful bubbles. Not huge ones but soft pretty smelling delicate bubbles that stick to your toes and finger tips.
Since I needed some more relaxation I brought in my bedtime yogi tea and sipped it while taking a proper soak. It was delicious the whole experience. I'm still very smitten with this body care line. The body lotion glides on but it's thicker more of a cream for extra moisturizing . The target I got it from had a few different scents but I and a certain someone liked the way the clementine crush smells so I got that but I'm looking forward to trying the other flavors on for size in the future.

Since I basically made this post a review... I'm thinking about bringing back my fabmama reviews this year. Let's say I do and this love and toast experience as review nĂºmero uno for 2012.

I ended my weekend relaxation in bed curled up with my latest read . I have taken to reading a little more and I just started this novel have you read it? I do enjoy they story telling of lisa see. Once upon a time I was part of this fabulous little book club I should make the time to rejoin.

No comments:

Post a Comment