Sunday, January 15, 2012

The return of project bubble bath

Or my new fun pet name for this little ritual project mermaid. One of my very favorite things in the world is to soak in a hot delicious bubble bath. I don't really have the time I used to have to give to little ol me but after being super duper ill this weekend I felt like I need a real soak.

I filled up the tub with some glitter bubbles I got in my stocking this year. I like to deep condition my hair on Sundays so I pulled my hair up dripping in conditioner and turned on my play list. It was blissful until ofcourse my littles interrupted

I'm excited to bring this ritual back to my life and back on the blog. Look for new bubble baths I'll be reviewing from time to time as well as other delish bath products. I'm thinking it's going to be a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment