Monday, February 16, 2009

A Frazzled Friday




My three day weekend started off with a big flub and not the exciting bang I was hoping for. I decided after careful consideration to stay home on Friday to take care of some much needed house keeping. The regular hum drum of laundry , cleaning the littles rooms and basic disaster zone recovery. lmG refused to nap all day on Friday so at the end of the day he was pretty worn out . A day at home with the littles consisted of the usual antics that keep me on my toes. lmG and bbD are getting to an age where they can almost play together. lmG has become a rough house kid. Something that he has picked up somewhere ... where I am not quite sure. It has become annoying to say the least that he is constantly trying to wrestle with bbD. I am trying to curtail this behavior but no such luck. So you can imagine a day full of a 2.5 year old being a meanie and not napping really wore me out. I was longing for a glass of wine by the end of the day but did not have a bottle in site. It feels as if I have been staying up later and later,and I am having a hard time getting up in the morning. E has been behaving a little selfishly this weekend by taking in all the AM snooze time to himself. I need to plan a day (SOON) that E can either take the kids out of the house early in the AM or think of another way I can catch up on zzzs.

ps... The snap is of lmG howling in protest to a washup( he loves markers) and a nap. You cna see why I may have been frazzled.

No comments:

Post a Comment