Wednesday, February 11, 2009

To Co-Op or Not To Co-Op



That has become the major question in my brain. LMG (Gabriel) is coming up on preschool people. A happy yet,challenging decision needs to be made soon. In a community like CV there are many preschool options. Last night E and I attended the CVMC Preschool Fair to try and narrow down our search.

There were traditional schools, there were co-op school but I did not notice any Montessori schools in attendance. E and I like the idea of a Co-Op. My sister has volunteered her time to work our in class days for us and of course we will be attending the parenting classes in the evening. There are two major Co-Ops that are in my sites . HPNS amd the CVPNS. I have finished all of my required work for HPNS and I think we are on a waiting list... still waiting to hear back from them.

I am hoping E and I are up for the challenge and dedication a Co-Op will take. Sometimes at the end of the day we find ourselves exhausted and to add one more major thing on to the ever growing to do list seems a bit daunting. Keep posted for the final Preschool decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment