Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Two Boxes

Monday's Box

Picture 116

on the menu side salad with tomatoes, and garbanzo beans. I also packed a mini sprout tortilla sandwich. It was dressed up with red pepper spread from trader joes. Earlier in the day I had a little fruit cocktail with peaches and strawberries

Tuesday's Box
Picture 127

today's eats: Breakfast: 1 slice sour dough bread with peanut butter (4) with blue diamond almond milk 6 oz (3) Breakfast total 7

Lunch: salad with tomatoes and dressing (1) quinoa 1 cup with spinach (4), lamb tips quesadilla (6) I also packed some fruit a total of (2) Lunch total 13? EEEK

*I only packed the quesadilla cause the littles did not want to finish their dinner and I did not want it to go to waste. I will probably end up taking it home as I am doing the math now and seem to be going a little over points today.

No comments:

Post a Comment